Hi there! It's me, Avery. My Mommy thought it was time that I write a post to the blog about what I have been up to. I've been quite busy growing, eating, and playing with my big sis, Tessa. At my four month check up, I weighed 11 1/2 pounds, and was 23 1/2 inches long. My parents think I weigh a little over 13 pounds now since I love to eat! Too bad my reflux prevents me from eating more! I am finally sleeping in my crib through the night, however since I love to move around all the time, Mommy and Daddy are constantly checking on me. (I've gotten my limbs stuck in between my crib rails...oops!) I am exercising a lot on my playmat, the exersaucer, and bebe pod. I can hold my head up pretty well, but am still working on pushing up and rolling over. (I've done it a couple of times, but Mommy says that it was purely by accident!)
Below are some pictures from the past month..
Man, that Elmo cracks me up!
Man, I am really losing some hair!
Yes, Mom...the bow makes me look "girly"
Tessa, this bean bag chair is so comfy!
She loves to play Peek-a-boo! I don't get it...
1 comment:
the lee kiddos are adorable! i havent seen them in forever!! i want to visit.
Post a Comment