Monday, August 11, 2008

New Blog!


Avery & I 

Hello there! Tessa Lee here and welcome to our new blog! Since our parents are quite busy keeping up with my little sister, Avery and myself, they thought it would be a lot easier to maintain one daily blog for the two of us. So, here is the Lee Kiddos Blog! Just to give you a little background...I'm 14 months old now and I really LOVE being a Big Sister! 


Itty bitty Avery...

Avery was born last April 5th, just 5 days shy of me turning 10 months. She was really anxious to see us since she decided to come 6 weeks early! She had to spend 2 weeks in the hospital, but as you can see below, we were very excited to meet each other! 


We've pretty much spent our summer getting to know each other. We love to hang out and chat! I'm trying to teach Avery the ropes around here since she's having some trouble adjusting to life out here. She spits up and cries ALOT!


One of our morning talks...

My Daddy has been taking me swimming in our backyard and I love it! It's so much fun to splash in the water! I can't wait until Avery can swim with us too!



Well, I'm going to sign off for now! Take care! Love, Tessa




1 comment:

Jake&Kate said...

Wow Tessa, Your getting all grown up. I can't wait to hang out again sometime.